Monday, December 08, 2014

Do I dare go there?

Yes. Yes, I'm going there. I just can't help myself.

Have you or a loved one been drugged, fondled or sexually assaulted by this man? If you have, call the law offices of Dewey, Cheetem and Howe NOW. We can help.

Now, before you villagers start coming after me with torches, let me be perfectly clear. I AM NOT condoning drugging, fondling or sexual assault. Period. I am NOT saying Bill Cosby is not guilty. I'm NOT saying he IS, either. I don't know.

What I do know is this...19...NINETEEN...women have accused him of one thing or another. Some as long as 40+ years ago. They're popping up nearly every day, now...Gloria Allred firmly plastered to most of their sides, patting and nodding sympathetically, the female version of Al Sharpton. And, of course, the civil suits are starting to multiply like rabbits.

I understand that women sometimes have a difficult time reporting rape or other sexual-type assaults. I understand the misplaced guilt they probably feel. I get it. I really do. (Don't ask me how I get it. It's none of your business, is it?) And, if any ONE of these accusations is proven to be true...well...as far as I'm concerned, castration isn't a severe enough punishment.

BUT. Every single one of these 19 women waited years to say anything? All of them? Statistically speaking, that sounds kind of....unlikely...to me. But then again, I hate math, so....

I normally go by the old adages, "If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I'm pretty damn sure it IS a duck." and "Where there's smoke, there's fire." Which both mean pretty much the same thing, I guess. But this one has me scratching my head.

He was/is a stinking rich celeb. Doncha suppose he had a pretty darned easy time gettin laid without drugging them? Or was that just some kinda...kink....of his? Necrophilia, perhaps?

I dunno. 'Tis a puzzlement.






1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM , Blogger pamibe said...

Yep. The whole thing smells to me, for the reasons you listed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home