Saturday, February 12, 2011

A picture's worth a thousand words...

...right?

Not much new here. Workin. Freezin. Wadin through snow. Workin. Sleepin. Freezin. Wadin through snow. Workin....well...you get the idea. Ho hum. Spring can't come too soon for me.

Click on photos to enlarge.

The sunrise just before the Great Blizzard of 2011.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight...red sky at dawn, sailors be warned.


The blizzard's just beginning. Check out the fish wind sock.


Da Boids
Canada geese on ice.

Yellow-tailed Flicker loves suet.

Sparrows hang on for dear life during the blizzard of 2011.

Bald eagle has fishy breakfast.



Da boyz



4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooo jealous.

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Pammy said...

Hey Von..don't be jealous. You can have both the cats if ya want 'em. heh

 
At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous of where you live, girl!!! More for my wife than for myself.

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Ramble On said...

Beautiful photos! I too am envious of the wildlife refuge outside your door. I already have 8 cats, so no need to offer yours! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home