Saturday, December 04, 2010

A snowy Caturday

I know...4 inches isn't much. Except when you're talkin about snow. I'm sooooo not ready for this.



Da boids, however, don't seem to mind it at all. As long as we keep the grub comin, anyway.




Meanwhile, the inside of our cozy, little cabin is snow-free. And warm...Simon thinks it's too warm. I suppose I would too if I were wearing a fluffy, fur coat 24/7.


And Stewie? Well...Stewie is...Stewie. What can ya say?

This is my box. There are many like it, but this one is mine.


Yea, it's been one of those kinda lazy, snuggle-in days. Did a little housekeeping. Took a few photos. Was entertained by the cats. Had some yummy cheese fondue for a late lunch/early supper whilst watching King Solomon's Mine, followed by The Thin Man.

Yawwwwn!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Commander Zaius said...

Still rather warm down here during the day, its great on the heating bills but the oscillating temperatures are bad for colds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home