Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm a Soul (wo)man

A new ride for the new year...in "Arrest Me Red", no less.

Is it me or is it me?







I loooove it. I'd originally wanted a
  • Nissan Juke


  • But the local Nissan dealer just had no idea when they'd get one in...it might be possibly three months.
    Really? Well, too bad for you, Nissan dealer. If ya don't have what I want when I'm ready to buy, I'll look elsewhere. And I did. The salesman also said that if we were looking for any kinda storage, the Juke's was pretty skimpy compared to most of the other small SUV-type thingys.

    I did test a
  • Cube
  • in "Carribean Blue". Liked it. Despite it's boxiness, it was zippy and agile and the seats were the most comfortable of any car my butt's been planted in. A goodly amount of storage, too.

    We also stopped by the Toyota dealer and checked out a brand-new
  • Scion
  • ...that wouldn't start. How embarrassing for the salesman. Not that I'd have chosen it, anyway after sitting in it...the interior was really cheap-looking.

    After checkin out the Soul, though...well, I was in love. Love the sunroof. Love the electric...everything. Love the storage. Love the "disco lights" in the interior. And I gotta tell ya...that Bluetooth phone thingy...I can tell my car to make a phone call...and it does!. I'm still kinda gob-smacked by that.

    'Course, I'm easily entertained. heh

    The three free months of satellite radio? Eh. S'ok.

    Anywho, I love the Soul. It's quirky and cute and it's definitely my color.

    5 Comments:

    At 9:34 PM , Blogger Wil said...

    It's definitely you, Pammy. I can see you zipping to town, window down and the wind in your hair.

    OK, I think I'll crawl into my hole now, before Ziggy gets any notions.

     
    At 9:44 PM , Blogger Nate said...

    But not a hip-hop hamster in sight anywhere. What's up with that?

     
    At 6:37 AM , Blogger Commander Zaius said...

    Totally cool! Like Nate said about hamsters, I'd carry a weapon just in case one showed up. Something is seriously wrong when hamsters are at least five feet tall.

     
    At 3:02 PM , Anonymous Pammy said...

    Wil, I think it's gonna be a couple months before I can zip ANYwhere with the window down...but I can hardly wait. heh

    Nate & BB, I loved the first commercial with the hamsters, but I told the salesman that the ones with the thug hamsters suck and he could pass that on to KIA for me. LOL

     
    At 3:18 PM , Blogger Ramble On said...

    I absolutely love my Soul. And I do have a hamster in a Soul shirt. Have had it for about a year and a half. No sunroof on mine. I thought I would feel closed in without it, but I don't. And you are right the gadgets and space are great!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home