Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Too much Chicken Sate??

Maybe I et too much Thai...I'm seeing things

I had occasion to be out and about today on Main. Just as I passed Rebecca Place, out of the corner of my eye, I caught a flash of yellow turn the corner from Main onto Rebecca. As I looked closer (and damn near rear-ended the car in front of me), I saw it was someone on an adult tricycle, dressed completely in bright yellow...shirt and pants...complete with one of those conical, Chinese/Vietnamese peasant hats. Also in bright yellow.

I think I sprained my neck.

Anybody know what's up wit' dat?

Heheh...Ziggy suggested that maybe it was just another of District 150's cost-cutting ideas...replacing the buses with rickshaws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home