Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm a walking, talking contradiction

Yesterday, I'm bitchin about my loss of edginess and today I'm postin photos of my damn cat. Just call me "Sybil".

Can't help it, though. He's just so cute. That fuzzy, blue thing has become one of his favorite toys. Sometimes, he'll just walk around, carryin it in his mouth. (He's not a smart cat.) But just recently, he's learned that if he brings it to one of us, we'll do something really cool with it...like throw it. And, if he brings it back, we do something even cooler. We throw it again! So now "Fetch" is the name of the game. Until he gets bored. He loves his laser pointer, too, and never tires of it. Drives him insane, though...I think he'd chase the little red dot until he dropped.


"This peevish look will remain on my face until you shut that friggin camera off."


"What're you two hoseheads laughin at? I do NOT look like Papa Smurf."


"That was some schweeeet 'nip, dude!"


"Now go to Amazon and look up kitty condos."


"Doesn't everyone have a bath on top of the refrigerator?"


"Bow unto me, you lowly humans. Bring me my kibble and my treats, posthaste. And ya might as well do a little poopin-schoopin while you're at it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home