Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Que James Taylor

......."I'm your haaaaandy maaaan..."

Well, no. Not me. I mean, yea, I'm handy. But it's not my own talents I'm touting.
And, no...I'm not turning the blog into the classified ads.

I had the occasion to meet a young guy today that's a little down on his luck. I know, I know. I'm a sucker for a hard-luck story. Obviously, I can't vouch for his work ethic...so if you'd happen to engage his services and he turns out to be a lazy ass, ain't my fault.

I did, however, get to see some of the things that he's done to the place he lives in, so I can vouch for the quality of his work. Repaired drywall. Laid a faux-wood floor. Built a wall. Interior painting. And he did a good job. I think, with my qualifications as a former "flipper", I'd be safe in saying he did a darned good job. He says that he's also done some tiling and just about every other kind of interior-type fix-up.

So, if any of you locals find yourself in need of a decent handyman, shoot me an email and I'll pass along his name and number.

(Damn. Guess I kinda blew my "I'm a snotty bitch and you can kiss my ass." rep.)

Like I said...I'm a sucker for a hard-luck story. Not always. But sometimes.

He caught me on a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home