Tuesday, June 13, 2006

She's gotta have a great sense of humor....



.....or I am, as I've suspected all along, a true-blue, bonafide pervert, in a Bevis and Butthead sorta way. Hehe. Heheh. Hehe.

Several months ago,
  • Eric
  • mentioned an actress that he'd seen in a commercial for K-Y Personal Warming Luuuuubricant.
    He particularly mentioned the "twinkle in her eye" or something to that effect, though I suspect the truth is, she causes a twinkle in his own eye every time he sees her.

    Shortly after that, I happened to catch the very same actress, Erica Shaffer, in a commercial for Miracle Gro. Being the bonafide pervert that I think I am, I hadda mention that to him. I'm quite fond of irony and, though I don't know for sure, I have my suspicions that Eric may share in my...bonafideness.

    I mean...c'mon...K-Y Personal Warming Luuuubricant and Miracle Gro? Surely I'm not the only one who's able to link the two products, not by usage, but by.... implication? Yea, I know. It's *perverted implication, but still...

    So, the other day, I'm reading
  • Jay
  • and much to my suprise, he mentions the very same actress, though he didn't seem to draw the same conclusion I did.

    Yesterday, as I was pushing and pulling and lifting and shoving all the furniture back into place, a commercial caught my attention. It caught my attention because it featured the winsome Ms. Shaffer. I stopped, mid-push, to watch. It was a commercial for Nestle's Quik. Deciding that surely that product couldn't have even the remotest link to K-Y Personal Warming Luuuuubricant OR Miracle Gro, I started to turn my attention back to the task at hand.

    Until.

    One of the last lines the winsome Ms. Shaffer speaks concerns the benefits of drinking Nestle's Quik with milk, which includes.....

    "...promoting healthy bone growth..."

    Toldja. BONAfide!

    BWWWHAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!

    Ooo! Ooo! Ooo! I just had a thought. Wouldn't *Perverted Implication be an awesome name for a blog?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home