Friday, June 09, 2006

You're forgiven

I fear I've been a little...how should I say it?..vanilla, maybe...in my posts for the last several months. Well, except for my previous 'cynical' rant, anyway. Talking about installing a threshold or my trip to the grocery store isn't exactly...edgy material, I know. I don't post like I used to and there's a reason for that.

Some of you might remember a while back, when in a fit of panic, I deleted Lollygaggin in entirety, immediately regretting it and starting it up again. I panicked because of an assholian anonymous comment that caused a lot of pain. I can only assume that whoever posted it wanted to cause pain. There was no other reason for it.
It's just so....pathetic...to think that there are people out there that simply live for stirring up shit. Their lives must be so empty.

But whoever you are (and I have a few suspicions), if you still read me, I forgive you. Not that you're probably sorry...ah...nevermind. Just between you and me though, I'll always wonder...why were you looking in the first place, hmmmm? Can you spell 'hypocrite'? I knew you could.

But I digress. Kinda.

I am who I am. I believe in what I believe in. I won't pretend to be something I'm not. I WON'T. Period. If I wanna talk about quantum physics, I'll talk about it. If I wanna talk about sex, I'll talk about it. Frankly, I know far more about sex than I do quantum physics. Ok. Truth be told, I know how to spell 'quantum physics'. That's it.

The point is, from now on, I blog about my life. No holds barred. No fear. It's all about me, baby. I blog me. If you don't like it, well...I offer no apologies. There are a gazillion other blogs out there to read. I'm just a little pissant in the greater blog scheme. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the comments...I encourage the comments...but if no one ever commented again, I'd still blog.

After all...I've got a
  • reputation
  • to live up to.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home