Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh lawd...another man and his mid-life crisis

I can see it now. He divorces his wife and takes up with some 20 year old, blonde bimbo with a bra size that's about equal to her IQ. He rushes right out to the local BMW dealership and purchases a snazzy, red penis extension...uh...I mean sportscar. He starts wearin gold chains, a toupee and Speedos.

No, wait. That's not how it's gonna be.

  • Grau
  • is about to celebrate his thirty-fifth birthday and he's invited us all to his mid-life crisis. Rather, he's invited all of us to dictate just exactly what his mid-life crisis will be...and he's made it a contest.

    Of course, the deadline was today. I'm such a lazy bi-otch that I didn't get this posted in time.

    But DO go read all the 'suggestions'...they're a hoot. And wish the big guy a Happy Birthday, willya? Though I've never met him, he's an Illinoisian too, and one of my favorite bloggers.

    Happy Birthday, Grau. Can't wait to see what they're gonna make you do....

    De-dedeee ala Carlos Mencia. I'm such a dorkwad. The deadline isn't until the 29th. Duh. So go on over there and tell Grau just exactly how he oughta handle his mid-life crisis.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home