Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A little linky lovin'

I read my blogroll nearly every day. Sometimes twice...just to see if anything new has been added.

I do this because...well...because I like to. I love to see what other bloggers are saying or doing...what's going on in their lives...how they think...what their views are on any particular issue.

I've added each and every blogger because I like what they have to say. If I don't, I don't add 'em. Plain and simple. I usually don't feel any obligation to link to someone just because they've linked to Lolly. Maybe that's not proper blogger etiquette. Sorry. I'm not exactly 'Miss Manners'.

Though I DO read each and every one, I'm afraid that recently, I've been remiss in linking to those specific posts that make me laugh, make me think or even better, make me do both.

So, without further ado, and in alphabetical order..."Pammy's Picks of the Week":

We have a
  • couple
  • of
  • gems
  • from Andy Martello. The guy's mind is a straaaaange place...but I feel oddly comfortable there.

    Our next offering is from
  • El Capitan
  • , whose exploits in pigeon-watching just beg reading.
    "I gather a general lack of lips amongst the pigeonry means they can't just do a "ptoo!" and spit something out." Indeed.

    Next, we have a little eye candy from my favorite
  • Curmudgeon
  • . I wanna party with those babes!

  • Eyebrows
  • has THE perfect solution for all your customer service needs. Wish I'd a thunk a that.

  • Grau
  • is my hero.
    "Now kindly fuck off, go huff some Zyklon B, and make the world a little brighter by your absence."
    Gawd. I'm in awe.

    "Mouth breathers and nose pickers". Go read what poor
  • Jimbo
  • had to endure whilst waiting on an oil change.

    Eric, who happens to be on holiday in Scotland, tells us that there are just some
  • things
  • that are better left to us Yanks.
    "...eight inches of non-descript wiener..".
    Getcher mind outa the gutter! He's talkin about a chili dog.

    And, on a more serious note,
  • Chatty
  • thinks pretty much like I do on this subject.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home