Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let's try a little Idol Top Twelve 'live blogging'

I can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Let's see if I can pull this off.

Besides that, I hadda take a Vicodin. Can't do much after poppin one of those 'cept sit and blog...or sleep.

*Bo's a guest tonight. Gawd. Whatta fine boy. I'm not too sure about the song, though. Sorta...ho-hum. Who cares? I can mute the sound.
I wonder if lusting after him makes me a 'dirty old lady'? I suppose so.

Commercial: Wonder how ya do the 'bullet' thingies? I'm sure there's an html code for 'em. Oh, and speaking of commercials, there's a post brewing around in my head about 'em.

*Hmmm...I thought maybe Melissa would get booted tonight. I don't think she's that great. Awww...Kinnik (whatta name) is leaving. She seems so sweet and she can definitely sing, but she just didn't have anything really...outstanding about her. I hate how they draw these things out...kicking people off. But I guess if they did it fast, they couldn't fill up the hour, could they?

*Now, who's gonna be the first boy to get the ole heave-ho? Ohhh..Kevin is safe...tonight, anyway. Bless his little leprechaun heart. It's gonna be Burger-King-Head Gedeon. Ooops. Nope. Bucky? Gotta be. Nooo? Ahhh...it's Will. I think I said that last night. He reminds me sooooo much of a young 1960's pop star...Donny Osmond, maybe.

*Who's the next girl to go? They're all good, voice-wise. Paris? Nope. She's a cutie. Katherine is gorgeous. Looks like a model. Kellie's definitely not goin home. I love watching her...she's just so dang cute. Ohhh, I looove Mandisa. Whatta woman! I love to see that a 'big girl' has made it this far. She's got a face like a Nubian queen and she can BELT out a song. Lisa's just almost toooo...professional. I still think it's gonna be Melissa.

*Ayla or Melissa? Damn. It's Ayla. I think she's far better than Melissa. Awwww...she's crying. Bless her heart. Awwwwww. Surely they won't make her sing? They ARE. Gawd, how hard would THAT be? Awww...she's pullin it off. Sorta.

*Now for the boys again. Taylor is safe! Yea! He's mah boy. Ace is safe, too. I knew that. So's Chris. Uh oh. We're on Kevin again. Safe! Awwww...GOOD. Elliott...this poor boy is just homely as hell. But he can SING. He's safe, too. It's gonna be Burger-King-head Gedeon...I just know it.

*Bucky or Gedeon? Yup. Gedeon got da boot. He IS good, but he's just not quite good enough. He does a pretty darned fine job of "When a Man Loves A Woman", though, I've gotta admit. Boy...was there ever a better belly-rubber than that? That song was like THE song to dance to with your boyfriend when I was in high school. Gawd I'm old. (sigh)

Well, that was pretty predictable. This live-bloggin thing isn't as hard to do as I thought. 'Course, Blogger cooperated. And the Vicodin hasn't really kicked in yet, either. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home