Monday, May 17, 2010

I think I might live

Whatever that was, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Ok, I might wish it on my worst enemy.

I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat. By Friday night, I was sure I was gonna die. Chills and fever, body aches, headache, stuffy nose...check, check, check and check.

I had it all. Even my damn hair hurt.

I alternated between the sofa and the bed for three straight days...totally shot the whole weekend...but today I felt pretty good.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't H1N1...I've been vaccinated. But whatever it was, it was damn ugly.

The only bright spot in the whole weekend...other than losing 7 pounds...was the news that I'd won
  • Relic's Quirky Landmark Contest
  • for last week.

    Yippee! I won a $10 gift cert from Relics and a free pastry from
  • Cracked Pepper Bakery
  • .

    That made me feel a little better.

    3 Comments:

    At 7:04 AM , Blogger Emerge Peoria said...

    what did you do for it?

     
    At 3:48 PM , Blogger Pammy said...

    Rest, fluids and ibuprofen, Emerge. I'm pretty sure it was a virus, so there's not a whole lot that'll help that.

     
    At 7:55 PM , Blogger Emerge Peoria said...

    My daughter has the exact same symptoms. This is day three. Thanks.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home