Friday, March 26, 2010

No news is good news

Or so they say.

Damn. I used to be a pretty prolific blather-er...uh...I mean blogger. I used to post fairly frequently. I used to write reasonably intelligent, sometimes funny posts. I used to feel like I had something to say.

Pffffffttttttt! It's kinda like this...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I could rant about the current political climate...but it just that...ranting. I'll keep quiet until November.

I could talk about work. But what's to say? I still love my job even though it's busier than ever.

I could bitch and whine about how getting older is a pain in the ass...and every where else. But like...who cares? Most of us boomers are in the same boat.
At least the ole knee is feeling better. That
  • Synvisc
  • stuff seems to be working like it's 'sposta.

    I could brag about how it's been over three months since I had my last cigarette...but in deference to da Zigster, I won't. Unfortunately, he's having a harder time kickin it than I am, bless him wittle heart.

    Oh...I got a new vacuum cleaner. I've been drooling over the Dyson's for a year or so...finally broke down and bought a
  • D 24 All Floors


  • And baby...does it ever suck. In a good way, I mean. And I got one helluva deal on it on Overstock.com...damn near a hundred bucks off! It makes it suck even bettah!

    Gawd. What the hell's happened to me? I'm singing the praises of a vacuum, fer gawd's sake. Kill me.

    In other shopping news, I got a new camera, too. On the recommendation of my neighbor, who's an awesome photog, I got a
  • Fujifilm Finepix s1800


  • I figure it'll take me six months to a year to figure the damn thing out. And even then, who the hell do I think I am? Ansel-fucking-Adams?

    So that's what's new with me.

    Absofuckinglutely nothing.

    Except a vacuum and a camera.

    Pitiful.

    1 Comments:

    At 2:30 AM , Blogger Wil said...

    I've had the 2nd generation Fujifilm S5000 for 4 years and love it, despite it's limitations - 3MP & 10X optical zoom lens. It does the job and it is rugged enough to stand up to the rough and tumble of travel. Have fun with yours. Let us know what you think of the Dysan after you have lived with it a year or so.

    Get outside as soon as the wx will allow. I'm looking forward to better, clearer riverboat and eagle photos. ;)

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home