Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm allegedly blogging

I'd like for some legal-type to tell me just exactly how many "allegedly"s need to be used in an article like
  • this


  • 'Cause...like...is six really enough?

    I mean...if he "allegedly" grabbed her by the hair, shouldn't he have "allegedly" put handcuffs on her? And why didn't he "allegedly" threaten to slit her throat?

    What the fuck kinda alleged journalists are these colleges crankin out, anyway?

    Morons.
    __________________________

    Yea, I'm a little bummed that we're expecting yet another 3-5 inches of snow this weekend.

    I wanna wear my sandals! I wanna sit out on the deck and listen to Buffett! I wanna run around the yard barefoot and nekkid!

    Ok, I really don't do that last one. But I would if I could.
    __________________________

    Dear Tiger Woods,

    You're "deeply sorry". My ass. You're only sorry because you got caught and had several million in endorsements/possible tournament wins yanked. Keep your entitled dick in your pants and your mouth shut. You're a fucking golfer. Big. Hairy. Deal.
    __________________________

  • Curling


  • Now that's my kinda sport. Even I could win a gold medal at the Olympics.
    __________________________

    Yea, I'm still not smoking. It'll be seven weeks Sunday.
    __________________________

    I missed my four-year Blogoversary at the beginning of this month. But actually, it's been closer to five years. I deleted 600+ posts of the very first version of Lolly I started.
    __________________________

    I'm thinking of starting yoga classes. Don't laugh. I'm pretty limber for a fat girl.
    __________________________

    I'm done now.

    5 Comments:

    At 9:48 PM , Blogger Rixblix said...

    There was a Curling Club about 20 minutes from where we lived in Oshkosh, WI. My husband and I were both just talking about how bummed we are that we never got a chance to try. Maybe Curling could be the new bowling? Maybe you guys could open a curling club out there on the river during the winter months??? Lolly and Zig's River-Rat and Curling Retreat??

     
    At 11:44 AM , Blogger Omnibabe said...

    You go, girl! I'm really proud of you!

     
    At 10:22 PM , Blogger LoisW said...

    Noon on Sundays at Heading Om... come join us!!

    I quit smoking too! It is 10:30 PM and I just woke up from a nightmare. My sister was handing me a lit cigarette. Thankfully, I didn't take a puff, I handed it back to her. But, I swear it was like the witch handing Sleeping Beauty the apple. Spooky!!

     
    At 8:17 PM , Anonymous MrsDoF said...

    our Weight Loss group at church (Parish Nurse is good Leader) we've been doing a bit of yoga using a dvd

    I'm not nearly as limber as I was at 14, let me tell ya

    but we have fun and encouragement

     
    At 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    7 weeks... fantastic! Congratulations!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home