Monday, January 18, 2010

I know it's a stretch...

...but hey..."my pickup gets me where I please...chuggin down the street"

  • Leslie
  • asked for my support... and she's got it.

    She sez:
    "Inspired by Mrs. Who, I think it's time for a little Truck Bomb to blow the doors right off the Coakley campaign (which of course blames Bush for the whole darned thing heading south). Got a pick up truck song that's a particular fave? Or a photo? Or a story? Post 'em at your blog and either drop a link in my comments or email me. I know you can do it!"

    Here's my offering for the "truck bomb" for
  • Scott Brown




  • In case you live under a rock and have no idea what I'm talkin about, go see
  • Pam
  • She explains it perfectly.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home