Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awwww...go eat a hamburger

I've always been somewhat of a fan of Cate Blanchett. She's got an interesting face...not your "traditional" beauty, exactly...and I think she's a very talented actress.



I thought she did a great portraying another Kate...as in Hepburn...in
  • The Aviator
  • .

    I loved her in both
  • Elizabeth
  • and
  • Elizabeth: The Golden Age
  • .

    I loved Notes on a Scandal.

    So, anyway...I liked her. Until today.

    I caught the tail-end of Oprah (ok, so I was waitin for the local news) and she was a guest, along with Brad Pitt. People were "Skype-ing" in on their computers and the Big O was lettin 'em ask the celebs all kindsa questions.

    One of the questions was, "What's your favorite meal?"

    After much humming and hawing and making the statement that she no longer eats red meat (isn't that special?), she finally replied, "I think I'd have to say a bowl of rice."

    A. bowl. of. rice.

    Um...oh, sure...yea...me too, Cate.

    Except I want my rice drowned in gooey Cheese Whiz and cream of mushroom soup and baked up with some onion and broccoli thrown in...ya know? For a little fiber?

    Or maybe as a nice, bland accompaniment to a thick, rich, spicy seafood gumbo.

    Or maybe as a base for that yummy Chinese Garlic Chicken?

    Or like in rice pudding...with lotsa brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins? With thick, sweet cream poured over it as soon as it comes outa the oven. Of course, that'd be dessert after a 2 pound, rare sirloin steak.

    How 'bout that Catie-poo, you skinny, affected bitch?

    A fucking bowl of rice.

    Kiss my great big, fat ass, Cate.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home