Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't worry...be happy

Another little doodad for Mr. Sidebar.



I'm flattered that
  • Jen
  • thinks I'm "kreative".

    I like to think of myself as such, of course. But my personal creativity comes in fits and starts. Kinda like a nearly-empty conditioner bottle...ya think ya've got enough to get the job done, only to find out halfway through the process that ya don't. Ya hafta get outa the shower, drip across the hallway and rummage through the closet for that new bottle.

    By the time ya find it, get it open and climb back in the tub, you're all like...awww..what the hell...ya really don't give a shit if yer hair frizzes or not.

    Aaaaanywho, the rules are thus:

    (1) List six things that make you happy.
    (2) Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers.
    (3) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
    (4) Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
    (5) Request scantily clad photos of your blogger friends of the opposite sex.

    Good gawd...where do I start? What makes me happy?? I don't know as I can list just 6 things. Lotsa things make me happy. Howz about I just ask for the scantily clad photos?

    No? Well...ooookk...

    1. I don't plan to get all sappy here, but da Zigster takes the number 1 spot. He makes me happy in just about every way a husband/best friend/lover/cohort in crime can make one happy. He makes me
  • laugh
  • like nobody else can.

    2. Laughing. Laughing makes me happy.

    3. Hangin wit' my bested bud, J. We talk. We laugh. We eat. We smoke. We laugh some more. (See? Again with the laughing.) Sometimes we drink. She makes me...well...happy.

    4. Our little River Rat Retreat here. This place...this little home along the river that Ziggy and I have made together...it makes me happy. Every time I come home, it's like...."aaaaahhhhhh...I'm home".

    5. Jules and Karsin. They make me happy. I'm very proud of my two "princesses".

    6. Being happy. I know. Duh. Being happy makes me happy? You betcher ass. It's been my one...my only...goal in life. I've worked damned hard at it...and I've pretty much accomplished it.

    Now, ya just know I can't stop at six, right? In no particular order, more things that make me happy: Garlic. The cats. Books. Rare steak. Feeling good. Cooking. Clean sheets. Surprises. Orgasms. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Challenging authority. Vacations. Old movies. Creating something. Shopping. Custard pie. The ocean. Going barefoot. Lobster. Blogging.

    Aye. Now comes the rub. I'm gonna be a horse's ass and not tag anyone else.
    Wait. See that list of bloggers over there on my sidebar...to your right ----->? Well, they're all there for a reason. They're all there because I think they're "kreative". They all deserve this little award, too. So go check some of them out, 'k?

    But...um...guys? About those scantily-clad photos.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home