Friday, May 11, 2007

I'll have a pink one...XL, please

Bulletproof vest, that is. Wonder if they do come in pink?

From today's PJStar:

In the first shooting, Desmond Mays, 18, of Peoria was treated and released from OSF Saint Francis Medical Center after being shot about 4 p.m. Wednesday in the left arm in the 1900 block of West Ann Street.

Mays told police he didn't know who shot him or why.

Witnesses reported seeing two groups of people arguing near the corner of Ann and Western Avenue. Members of each group pulled out guns and fired several shots before running in opposite directions, police said.


I was in the 2100 block of West Ann at about 3:30. I saw at least one "gang" on my way there. And I was right across the street from some graffiti on an abandoned building that says something about
  • MS-13
  • .

    Nice.

    Oh...and as an added bonus, I'm pretty sure I saw a real, live drug deal goin down.

    Danger IS my middle name, ya know.

    Ahem.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home