Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Clone



Ain't she a cutie-pie?

I asked Ziggy who this was...and he said "It's YOU." I thought the same thing myself when I first saw it. Honest ta gawd...it's like I was lookin in a mirror...forty-five years ago.

I know I've got a photo of me somewhere when I was about that age and I'm not kiddin...my granddaughter and I could be twins.

I always thought Karsin looked like me...a little. I mean, you could definitely tell we were related. But this is just spooky.
The really weird thing is, I can see Jules, too. 'Course everybody says she and I look alike (bless their hearts...she's waaaaay prettier than I ever was).

When I look at the photo, it's like I'm lookin at a Photoshop blend of the three of us.

They're both supposed to come up this weekend to help with the move...I'll hafta try to get a few more shots of the three of us together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home