Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm not a religious sort, but....

  • Amen!


  • "Lyrics in rap songs are more derogatory than anything to ever (hit?) the radio and teevee airwaves, but yet those are not only totally acceptable, but they're worth a fucking fortune."

    And....

  • Amen!


  • "I have your cure right here: Limit the hot air blown by these dumb-ass politicians to maybe something like one hour a day. Levels of C02 gas would drop to immeasurable levels in a matter of weeks."

    And gimme a....

  • Halleujah!
  • for good measure.

    "It's. Not. The. Gun. It's. The. Moron. Holding. It."

    Yea. What he said.

    Ya know...about the Imus thing...it just kills me. I'd agree that "nappy-headed ho's" is pretty damn derogatory. I can't stand Imus, anyway, so if he gets canned over this, it's ok by me. But what bothers me is the damn hypocrisy that the so-called "leaders" of the black community are spouting.

    Ole Rev. Sharpton's conveniently forgetting the whole Tawana Brawley debacle and how he flat-out lied about it to encourage racism. And what about Jesse Jackson calling New York "Hymietown" during his ill-fated run for prez?

    Kinda like the pots callin the kettle black, eh?

    No pun intended, of course.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home