Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American (M)Idol...

...'cause dat's what I needed after watching Sanjaya tonight.

No, on second thought, Midol wouldn't cut it. Maybe some acid....

What...the...fuck...was...that??

The hair. The song. Strangely (and it was strange) enough though, I thought it was quite possibly his best performance.

Surely this kid realizes that he's become the poster boy for cringingly terrible karaoke singers everywhere? Surely he knows that he's become a big joke? Surely he knows that he just plain stinks? Doesn't he?

I mean...jeeeezus...I'm embarrassed for him.

I don't think I've posted about AI at all this season. It's because no one has really jumped out and grabbed me by the throat.

Melinda is awesome...but c'mon...she was already a semi-pro. There's just something about the "You like me? You really LIKE me?" act. And she holds herself funny...like a 12 year old pubescent girl who's ashamed of her new boobies.

Lakisha's got a set of...uh...pipes, too.

The Chris'...the fat one is good. The skinny one is gooder, plus he's got a great smile.

Gina of the magenta hair just leaves me...eh, as does Haley.

Phil has a great voice, but his poor head looks like an egg. Kinda...ovoid. Shaved heads kinda creep me out, anyway. But guys...if you're gonna do it, make sure your damn head is shaped right first.

Blake is different. Good but different. Jordin? For 17, she's amazing.

For me, they're all (except for Sanjaya) just...okay.

Dawg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home