Thursday, March 29, 2007

Somebody stop the merry-go-round!

I think I'm gonna throw up.

Good gawd! Where did this week go?

I'm evidently sooooo in denial. I thought I had a good grip on this move thing. In reality, I have no more of a grip on it than I do on....what?...quantum physics, maybe. I know how to spell quantum physics. That's it.

The place is a horror of empty and half-full boxes with the only satisfaction coming from the measley five or six that are packed and labeled. There's shit piled everywhere and I CAN'T STAND IT. I've still gotta call Ameren, the cable company and the phone company. I've gotta get Stuart in to get his balls whacked before we move...I'm afraid he'll spray when we get to the new place. I've gotta figure out what I'm gonna do with some of the furniture that we don't have room for. (Anybody need a good computer desk, a 27 inch tv, a nice coffee table or some assorted lamps?)

As if my feelings of going the wrong way on an escalator aren't bad enough, I got a horrible hair cut yesterday. I told the little bint to trim it. Keep the same style, but just a TRIM...and to NOT get it too short.

I'll be go ta hell if she didn't whack it all off. GawdDAMN it. I stopped going to those cheapie joints because of this and went to one that's supposed to be "great". Well, the last two trims I got there were great. But my regular stylist is off until the end of April and they gave me some little newbie. I shoulda ran the other way when I saw her black and white checkered 'do'.

My hair looks like it's been chewed on by goats. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home