Friday, April 20, 2007

What does this mean to a person with a mild form of OCD?

Hell. It means hell.

I am in hell.



I'm a neat freak. There. I admit it. I can handle a little dust, but clutter? Nope. Can't stand clutter. When I have to live with clutter, it affects my mind. Really. My thoughts are as scattered...as cluttered as my surroundings.

And right now? Lemme tell ya...my neurons are blasting like fireworks at a Fourth of July picnic. I've started...and stopped...sixty-eleven different things tonight. And haven't really finished a one of 'em.

So I keep thinkin about this...



It's my nirvana. My zen.

This time next week, I'll be here. Instead of here...in hell.

We're goin up tomorrow (and probably Sunday, too) to take a couple loads of small stuff and to start painting the bedrooms. With any luck...and providing this view doesn't keep distracting me...I should get 'em both knocked out tomorrow. Ok, realistically, I'll probably get one done.

Hey...I hafta take a break now and then, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home