Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I are a computer genius

I've been unsuccessfully trying to post all day. Actually, I couldn't even log in. I know that Blogger is trying something new...a beta...something...and I thought they had Lolly all screwed up.

I checked the whole Blogger site for info. Nada. I emailed 'em and bitched, but of course, I hadn't heard anything back yet.

I finally decided to just go ahead and transfer everything to my WordPress site. I started to do that once before, but was terrified I'd lose everything, being the techno-tard that I am.

Soooo....as I was trying to do the import thing from Blogger to WordPress, it occured to me that I'd been using the wrong damn username on the Blogger site.

I have the same password for damn near everything...just so I won't do crap like this. But username? Nope. Different one.

Duh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home