Monday, August 14, 2006

Odds and ends

Because all my ends are odd

Well, the self-medicating with booze worked. Kinda. I didn't go to bed until 2 and dozed off and on until 6:30 or so when I woke up with that "got my ass kicked by Mike Tyson" feeling and a horrible headache. Got up to pee and went back to bed and died until 11:30 or so. So I got 5 hours of pretty good sleep and it made a big difference. Felt better today than I have in a week.

I don't plan on using that method very often, though. I'm thinkin if I had a choice between a sleeping problem or a drinking problem...well...I'll remain an insomniac, thank you very much.

In other news, check out my horoscope for today...uh...yesterday. I guess it is past midnight:

Libra
September 22 - October 22
If you're romantically involved, dear Libra, expect a marriage proposal or some other sort of proposition that implies that the relationship is moving to the next level of commitment. If you are already married, your partner might put forth the idea that the two of you take a long trip together. If you aren't romantically involved, you could meet someone interesting. Communication between you and that special someone should definitely improve. Enjoy!


Looks like I weaseled outa that one. Or maybe Ziggy did. I didn't get a marriage proposal. I did, however, get a proposition. Which, as far as I'm concerned, is a lot more fun. heh

And speaking of propositions, I thought
  • this article
  • was a hoot.

    Only four in 10 respondents said they have asked their lovers for something in bed in the past month. Now either 60 percent of you have so completely informed your partners just how you like it, and those lovers do it exactly right, or a lot of you just aren’t saying anything.

    It just boggles my mind. You're having sex...you're being as intimate with another person as you possibly can be...but you can't talk to him/her about it?

    "Oh, my gawd...I couldn't possibly tell him how I like it. I'd be too embarrassed"

    Uh...what? Ok, you're naked with this other person. He's seen every part of your body including some parts that even you haven't seen. Ya obviously know him well enough to have sex, but gawd forbid ya actually do something radical like...talk to him about it?

    Ohhh...I get it. "Good girls and boys" don't talk about sex, do they? It's ok to fuck like minks, but just don't talk about it.

    Screw that. Call me a bad girl. I'll wear the title proudly.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home