Monday, August 07, 2006

How 'bout a little cheesecake?



Nooooo...even though we might look like we're nekkid, we're not. Completely.

He's my bestest friend in the whole wide world, my cohort in all things onery, my lover and confidante....my "El toro viejo". He's one of the funniest, most intelligent, kind and caring men I've ever had the pleasure to have known.

(Said in my best Groucho Marx imitation, complete with eyebrow action)
"And believe me...it HAS been a pleasure!"

Today, he's celebrating a birthday. I won't tell you how old he is. But for the next 365 days, every time he drives on secondary roads, he'll be reminded.

Oh, and he loves cheesecake. Both the edible AND the non-edible kind. If ya know what I mean.

Happy Birthday, Ziggy! I love you more than...than...cheesecake. And believe me....I loooooves me some cheesecake, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home