Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Could I be more apathetic?

Just call me Jaded Pinkett

Ok. Bad pun. It's a symptom.

Maybe it's the miserably hot weather that's inducing this...this...lassitude. This apathy. This...I dunno...non-suprisement at anything happening here or anywhere around the world.

Or maybe I'm depressed. I don't feel depressed. But they say that you might not notice a depression coming on. Until you jump off a bridge.

No, no. Not to worry. I might have my share of...ah...personality quirks...but depression isn't one of them.

Most likely it's this damned sleep thing. As in lack of. Vivid, bizarre dreams. Waking up frequently and feeling like I've been strangled and my eyeballs are about to pop out of their sockets and do the Electric Slide across the bedspread. Yea, I have an appointment with the friendly neighborhood sleep disorder clinic that takes three months to get into. Another month to go.

I hope that fixes the problem.

I just feel....mean.

I really hate it when I get like this, too. I don't like being mean. It's not my true nature. I'm normally a happy person.

I AM.

Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home