Friday, August 11, 2006

Now that's customer service

I've been hooked on Arizona Diet Green Tea for well over a year now. I discovered it when I first started low-carbing and it's become one of our favorites. No calories, no carbs and it tastes great. As an added bonus, the green tea is supposed to be good for ya...I think it's supposed to help with your memory...I forget, though. Plus, it supposedly has more anti-oxidents than regular tea.

I dunno exactly what the anti-oxidents do, but they're supposed to be good for ya. I figure every little bit helps, ya know? It couldn't hoit.

Aaaanywho, I bought a couple gallon bottles the other day at the grocery store. I didn't notice until I got 'em home, but one bottle looked just slightly darker than the other one. When I tasted it, it tasted (and smelled) like rust. Like suckin on a handful of pennies...or like when ya bite your lip and the blood gets in your mouth? ACK!

So last night, I look up Arizona Tea's website and sure enough...there's a "contact us" button. So I did. I got an email back from 'em first thing this morning with instructions to NOT drink the tea (as if...hah!), pour it out and call the toll-free number, post haste. So I did.

I spoke to the nicest woman named Eileen, who actually told me that the product was spoiled (no preservatives, either...forgot to mention that...so much for the green tea helping memory), to not drink it (again) and to pour it out.
She apologized all over the place however, they're not gonna replace the gallon.

They're sending me a whole CASE.

I'm thinkin a whole lotta companies could benefit from having a customer service department like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home