Thursday, June 29, 2006

Restless

Or maybe I'm just mostly bored. And I do hate that. Boredom. I'd almost rather be sick than bored. Almost.

I don't get bored very often. I can usually find something to occupy my mind. Read. Paint. Write. Clean. But tonight, I'm just too restless to do any of those things.

I dunno...I just feel...like there's something I need to do...somebody I need to call...somewhere I need to go. Like there's some little thing niggling at me and I can't quite put my finger on it. Like there's some kind of message that I'm just not getting.

Somethin's just not quite right in my little world, but I don't know what it is. Somethin's wrong somewhere. Not personally...not with me...but something.

(Sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home