Thursday, July 30, 2009

There's no such thing as "squatter's rights"

Jane, you ignorant slut.

Ok, so I don't know that her name was Jane. But she was definitely an ignorant, nasty, nasty woman.

See, I have this little pet peeve. Ohhhh, alright. I have many pet peeves. But this one in particular just sends me absolutely right over the edge.

Women "squatters" who pee all over the toilet seat.

For gawd's sake...have the fuckin decency to wipe the friggin toilet seat off after you're done!

Wanna know the real irony? This stupid, obsessive/compulsive bint was washing her hands as I walked into the bathroom...washing her hands the whole time I sat...stewing in her gawddam pee...and was just finishing up when I walked out of the stall.

Just as I was about to punch her right in the head...she uses her used paper towel to open the fuckin door!

Gawd forbid she gets a friggin germ on her dainty little hands. But she doesn't mind spraying her own all over hell.

Whoever she was, she's damned lucky it was at my place of employment. That's the only thing that kept me from tackling her as she walked down the hall.

Stupid bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home