Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Let the beheadings commence

  • Maybe


  • Haven't heard a thing. Yet. I feel kinda like a gladiator, waitin for the ole thumbs up/down.

    And I'm not the only one.

    Despite all the blowin and chest-beatin, those fuckers in Springfield don't give a good gawddam about their "constituents". It's all about who gets what, how many votes they can pander and how much they can get away with.

    Rat bastards. Every single one of 'em.

    It's not that I can't survive without this job. But I happen to love what I do...finding a job that you love is something pretty special. But I hate, hate, hate not knowing what's gonna happen. And I hate it for some of my co-workers who do depend on their jobs for survival. It just makes me sick to see how stressed some of 'em are.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home