Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Grannies gone wild!



Once again, it's time for another "Grannies Gone Wild" weekend.

'Course, the tornado siren's goin off here in town right now, so I might get blown away before I get to...go wild.

We had to cancel our big Fourth of July/Cheeseburger in Paradise bash due to nasty weather, so I need a little something to help soothe my disappointment. heh

My cohort in crime, Jill, and I are heading to quaint, picturesque
  • St. Charles, Missouri
  • for a long weekend of shopping, gambling, eating, shopping, drinking...well, you get the idea.

    We'll also try to squeeze in a visit to "The Princess", aka my daughter, Jules.

    This'll be our first "girls only" weekend this year, so I'm really looking forward to it.

    In fact, I've already packed. heh

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home