Monday, March 23, 2009

Yup....I'm ready for one




You Are Spring Break



You are fun loving and celebratory. You live for good times with friends and strangers.

You like meeting and mingling. You are a social person by nature.



You like to "play hard"... even if you don't work hard.

You are able to let go of your worries and truly enjoy life.



In fact, we're takin a teeny bit of a spring break next weekend. We're off to Chicago with a couple of our bestest buds for a weekend of fun, food and foo-foo drinks. Actually, it'll probably be more like bawdiness, burgers and beer.

The country hicks visit the big city! Oughta be a trip.

I'm lookin forward to it. I've only been to Chicago once. On a bus. To a ballgame. And I hate baseball. I only went for the chance to see a bit of the town. heh

With any luck though, we might get to finally meet up with
  • Leslie
  • ....from whom I swiped this little doo-dad.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home