Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The things ya hear whilst pokin around the local blogosphere

I adore colorful language.

Remember Rhett saying to Scarlett, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!"?

Wouldn't it have been really cool if he'd said, "Frankly you cat raping thundercunt, I don't give a rat's ass!"?

Ok. Maybe not.

Let's try this...

Remember Cher slappin Nick Cage in Moonstruck and sayin, "Snap out of it!"?

What if she'd said, "Snap out of it you cheese covered nutsack!"?

Ohhhh, gawd...loooove it. hehehe

So, next time you do somethin stupid while driving...and you hear somebody scream, "Use yer turn signal, you cheese covered nutsack!" Or if ya steal that parking spot that I've been waiting for and ya hear somebody screech, "You ignorant cat raping thundercunt!"...................

It'll be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home