Friday, January 30, 2009

It was a good day

A really good day, in fact.

I had the day off, so I pretended I was a slug. It's nice bein a slug, ya know?

I did manage to rouse myself enough to do our taxes. We're gettin a ginormous chunk 'o change back. Schweeeeet.

And this evening, Da Zigster got a phone call that he's been waitin on for...oh...about seven years. It made him incredibly happy, thusly, makin me incredibly happy, too.

Oh...and I finally got my FOID card in the mail today. Geeeze...Ziggy and I mailed our apps in at the same time...in the same damn envelope, even...and he's had his for a couple-three months, now. I was startin to get a little paranoid.

Betcha can't guess what a little of that ginormous refund is gonna buy. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home