Monday, February 02, 2009

The Three Ameagles

I swear ta gawd...there were three.


(Click to embiggen)

But because my mad photo skillz sucketh so bad, I missed the third one entirely. Well there was that, plus the fact that I'd just rolled outa bed and I couldn't get my damn eyes to focus...let alone the camera. He was sittin on a limb just above these two.

The funny thing is, I've seen three of these gorgeous boids hangin together before out on the ice or just cruisin around. Two I could understand, especially if they're a species that mate for life. But three? Maybe they're just a...what?...gang? Huntin buddies, maybe? Hell, I dunno...maybe they're Mormon eagles.

I guess that'd make 'em polygameagles, wouldn't it? heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home