Friday, August 29, 2008

The Agony and the Irony



The Agony:Here it is...the end of summer...and we haven't been to Emo's or Lou's once.

The Irony: Despite all the "breaking the glass ceiling" hoohaa...all the women's rights bullshit...I guess the advertising world still thinks we're all suckers for somethin
  • pink
  • and/or sparkly. Good gawd.

    The Agony: We're headin out for a little vacation tomorrow. Oh, that's not the "agony" part. The agony part is that I haven't even started packing...I still need to spiff up the house so it won't be a mess when we get home...I still need to figure out where to put four litter boxes so our two cats won't crap in the bathtub...I still need to clean out the fridge...yea, procrastination...that's the agony part.

    The Irony: I still need to do all the above-mentioned crap...but here I sit.

    Tally ho! Onward and upward.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home