Monday, August 25, 2008

36 years ago today...

...this beautiful, sweet, funny creature came into my life.



Ok, she's not sweet all the time...she is, after all, her mother's daughter.
But she is beautiful and funny all the time. Except when she first gets up in the morning. Like I said...she is her mother's daughter. heh

I'm so proud of her...I can't even begin to tell ya. Oh, she's had her difficulties...she wasn't a whole lotta fun when she was a teenager. But then again, I'll take part of the blame for that. Hell, talk about kids raisin kids...I had no idea how to be a mother. But despite me, she's become a pretty great person. She's workin three jobs and just bought her very first brand-new car...all by herself. Most importantly though, she's always been a wonderful mother to Karsin. I guess she learned from her mama's mistakes.

Happy Birthday, sweetie! I love you very, very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home