Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It's all about me

Nah. I'm not really that narcissistic. And my life hasn't been that interesting.

Buuuut, hatin to let fellow Midwesterner
  • Christine
  • down, here's
    my take on this particular little meme.

    A) The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
    B) Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
    C) At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


    1. Ten years ago I was:
    Lessee...ten years ago, I was still married to the ex, livin in a small town, workin 12-hour nights in the ER of our little, dinky hometown hospital. I loved that job. Except for the 12-hour nights part.

    2. Five things on today’s to do list:
    Get my hair cut
    Go pick out my Mother's Day present...an absurdly expensive wind chime that I've been lusting after. It's not one of those little, annoying, tinkly-tinkly things. It has an incredibly deep, musical tone.
    Go to the grocery store. Again.
    Pick up my script for Chantix. (I'm gonna do it, this time. I mean it.)
    Take a nap. I hope.

    3. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
    Good gawd. A billionaire? I don't know as I'd even want a billion dollars. Far too much responsibility. I think a cool mil would do me just fine. I'd buy us a tricked-out houseboat to live on. We'd cruise it down South in the winter and back up here in the summer. And I'd buy a bulldog and name him Winston.

    4. Three bad habits:
    Smoking. But hopefully, not for much longer.
    Eating. Yea, well...
    Um....other than smokin and eatin too much, I'm pretty much perfect. (ahem)

    5. Five places I’ve lived:
    Bath, Illinois (on the Illinois River)
    Havana, Illinois (on the Illinois River)
    Venice, Florida (on the Gulf of Mexico)
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Peoria, Illinois (on the Illinois River)
    See a pattern here?

    6. Six jobs I’ve had in my life:
    Car hop at the A and Double-yew.
    Photo-journalist at a small weekly newspaper
    Floral designer
    Telemetry tech
    Kept woman (my favorite)
    Registered Nurse

    Y'all should also know that I firmly believe that rules are made to be broken. So I'm not taggin anybody else. Ya want it, feel free.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home