Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ooops, he did it again

Michael Johns gave my arm-hair an erection. Again.

Yea, yea, yea. I know it's inane. I know it should be beneath me. I know there are better things I could waste my time on. But...

My name is Pam and I'm hooked on American Idol.

There. I admitted it. So fuckin sue me.

That Michael Johns...ooooo, my gawd. During the tryouts, he gave me the chills when he sang Bohemian Rhapsody. 'Course, Bohemian Rhapsody is one of my all-time faves, anyway. But, he did it again tonight with his version of Light My Fire. Lemme tell ya...in the sex appeal department, he can give Jim Morrison a run for his money. Well...if ole Jimbo was still alive he could. That boy's got charisma. Buckets of it. And that Aussie accent don't hurt a thing, either.

Aaaand, I really like that Jason Castro. Ya know? The dude with the dreadlocks? He did a great job on Daydream by Lovin Spoonful. (Yea, it was "60's Night") I'd love to hear him do something by Woody or Arlo Guthrie...or maybe Dylan. He's kinda "folksy" like that.

The little guy...what's his name? David something. He's got an awesome voice and he's amazingly...what?...composed?...for a kid his age. But....there's just something...I dunno. He's kinda smarmy...in a Howdy Doody kinda way, ya know?

I dunno, though. My arm-hair erections are rarely wrong. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home