Friday, February 01, 2008

Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn...........

I can't even begin to tell you the joy...the pure, unadulterated joy I felt this morning when the phone rang at 10 til 7...and I knew it was my boss.

SNOW DAY!

As in 6-7 inches.

Despite the fact that there's not a lotta perks to my job, that's just one of the reasons I love it. Most of the time, they put the safety and well-being of their employees above that of their clients. There ain't many places that do that anymore. As far as the nursing profession goes, there ain't many places that can to that. I just happened to luck into one that does.

Anywho, I went back to bed at 9:30...and got back up at 12:30. Delicious.

The only thing that could've made this day better is if the Zigster coulda stayed home, too. Maybe we coulda talked a little more about that 7 inches.

Of snow, I mean. Geeeze...

Unfortunately, his job sucks great big, nasty donkey balls.

Now I'm makin another one of those "comfort foods" I mentioned in an earlier post. Chicken and dumplins. Mmmmmm. Perfect for a day like this.
*********************

I was just thinkin earlier...about politics, of all things. I don't do politics. There are no "right" answers, but everyone seems to think there is. And they all think that their answer is the only right one. Republican. Democrat. Right. Left. Right. Wrong. There's no inbetween. People bashin each other because of their political leanings.

Yammer Yammer Yammer. Yada Yada Yada. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

Anywho, I watch the news a lot. And I read a lotta blogs. Everywhere I look, the recurring theme seems to be that people are gonna vote for the lesser of two evils.

Now, what the hell kinda choice is that?
***********************

Yaaaawwwwwnnnn....

Would it be awful of me to take another nap?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home