Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Close encounters of the feathered kind





Ok, so it's not really that close. But it's closer than I've gotten all season.

While the photos aren't great, ya hafta consider I was tryin to work the "zoom" feature on the camera. In my nightgown. Barefoot. In 15 degree weather. In the snow.

Thank gawd none of my neighbors were home. I'm sure they'd have thought I'd gone insane. Ok, insaner. They know me pretty well. heh

I just can't get over how....enormous they really are. I was sittin on the chaise lounge, lookin out the window at the frozen river and I saw a shadow go over the deck. I thought it was a friggin airplane.

Oh, and in case ya can't tell, it's an
  • American Bald Eagle
  • .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home