Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I think I'll title it

Mexican food



I love to paint. But, as with any creative thing I do, I hafta be in the mood. Writing. Painting. Sculpting. Wood carving. Whatever.
I can't just pull it outa nowhere. I really envy people that can do that...people that can create "on demand". Like artists that do portraits or other commissioned works.

Make no mistake about it though, I'm not some moody, angst-driven "artist". I'm a painter. I suppose saying that is the same thing as sayin you're a cook, not a chef. I don't take anything I create too seriously. I suppose that comes from not being formally trained.

But I know what I like. I love color. And I love abstract images...you can kinda imagine them to be...well...whatever you can imagine. I've always believed that art is in the eye of the beholder. It's "art" if you think it is.

And this one reminds me of Mexican food. Or maybe the side effect of Mexican food. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home