Friday, December 14, 2007

Red

Red sky at night, sailor's delight...red sky at morn, sailors be warned.



At least that's whut me dear ole dad usta say. Might be some kinda old sailor's tale, but it seems to me like it's mostly right. The sky was especially pretty this morning...and we're supposed to get hit with a big snow, starting tonight/early tomorrow. Thank gawd we're not on the east coast, though. We lucked out on the prognosticated ice storm earlier this week, so I suppose it's our turn. I'd rather have snow than ice, anywho.



This little guy chowed down on some dried pumpkin cake we'd had left over from Thanksgiving. But then I think he was tryin to figure out if the red feather boa on the Christmas tree might be some competition...or maybe an unlucky relative.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home