Monday, December 03, 2007

I know. A buck's a buck....

...but...well...just damn!



Just caught a commercial for Time-Life's "Flower Power" CD collection. "Hippie music". My music. The collection sounds great...I wouldn't mind havin it.

Though I wasn't actually watchin the boob tube at the time, I thought I recognized the voice.

So I looked. And I think my heart cracked a little bit.

He was the very pinnacle of my young, post-pubescent sexual fantasies. Free. Wild. Gorgeous. Thumbin his nose and flippin the bird at the establishment. And he rode a Harley. To this very day, the sound of a Harley just...moves me. It does somethin to me. It makes my girl-parts twitch.

And it's all because of him.

Mr. "Free and Wild". Mr. "Love the One You're With". Mr. "Anti-establishment", himself.

Peter Fonda.

Sniff. Sniff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home