Monday, November 19, 2007

Hiatus over

Betch'yall wanna know where I've been and what I've been up to, doncha?

Ok, maybe a couple of ya do.

Well, I've been to the desert on a horse with no name. Uh. Wait. That's not exactly right.

I've been bad. I've been good. Dallas, Texas...Hollywood. Um. Nope. Not those places, either.

The truth of the matter is, life is what happened to me while I was busy making other plans. Well, that and I just got tired of blogging, talking about blogging, bloggers and anything else having to do with the "b" word.

But I think I'm bettah.
***************************

I've also been busy watching the flora and fauna around the little beach house. Mostly fauna. The flora is pretty much kaput for the season. The fauna, however, remains a constant source of entertainment for us.

Some big, ole white pelican-type fauna.



And squirrel-type fauna.



At first, we thought he/she was an albino. But he/she's actually a blonde. I think I'll name him/her "Marilyn".

Can't wait to spot my first bald eagle.
***************************

What is it about this time of year that makes you feel like a hamster on a wheel? It's not just the holidays, though I'm sure that's part of it. I mean, we have a teeny-tiny little family and we don't do a humongous "holiday thing", so it's not the cooking and the shopping and the travel and all the other overwhelming crap that comes with having holidays with big families.

It just seems like there's fewer hours in the day and more things to fill it with.
***************************

Anywho, I'm back. Sorta.

(Thanks for wondering about me, Scott.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home