Tuesday, February 19, 2008

60 things...

...that you really didn't care to know about moi. Not because I'm narcissistic...'cause I've got nothin else.

Unless, of course, ya wanna hear me bitch about the cold and the snow and the wind chill and the ice...again. Or about those fuckin cocknockers at Ameren who wanna raise electric rates...again. Or about the main-stream media morons who seem to think Cuba will be all hearts and flowers now that Infidel is "retiring". My ass.

Don't wanna hear any of that, huh? Okie doke. Go read what I swiped from the other
  • Pam
  • .


    1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
    Oh, good gawd...my "office" on wheels. A baby scale. A tote bag chocked full'o work crap. A wicker basket chocked full'o...more work crap. A spare jacket. A spare vest. A little trash can. Two grocery store totes. An ice scraper. A snow brush. And a partridge in a pear tree.

    2. When was the last time you threw up?
    I honestly don't remember. Been well over a year, I suppose. Thankfully.

    3. What’s your favorite curse word?
    Fuck. Fuckity-fuck.

    4. Name 3 people who made you smile today.
    Uh....a co-worker who informed me that I'm gettin a "substantial" raise (Whoopee!); Ziggy. He always makes me smile; Um...er....I'm sure I smiled more than twice. Didn't I?

    5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
    Punchin da ole time clock.

    6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    Creating my signature spaghetti sauce.

    7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
    Cursing Mother Nature for the -20 wind chill they're callin for tonight. (Ya just knew I'd get a bitch in about the weather, didn'tcha?)

    8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
    Yessssss.

    9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
    "I love you." (Just talked to Ziggy.)

    10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
    Starbuck's Espresso.

    11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
    Coffeeeeeeee.

    12. What are you wearing right now?
    A sheer, black negligee and stilettos. (HA!)

    13. What was the last thing you ate?
    A mushroom slice. From my signature spaghetti sauce, remember?

    14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
    (Close yer eyes, Ziggy!) Snagged a new pair of jeans and two shirts (for 4 bucks each!) at Kohl's.

    15. When was the last time you ran?
    Aaaahahahahahhahahhaa......right.

    16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
    Probably a snippet of last year's Kentucky Derby. I just don't do sports.

    18. Who is the last person you emailed?
    A co-worker.

    19. Ever go camping?
    My idea of "camping" is stayin in a motel that doesn't have cable. But, yea. Loooong time ago.

    20. Do you have a tan?
    It's been colder than a witch's tit around here and I'm a very fair complected blue-eyed blonde. You tell me.

    24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
    Don't drink soda unless it's in a mixed drink.

    25. What did your last IM say?
    Haven't IM'd in years.

    26. Are you someone’s best friend?
    Yup.

    27. What are you doing tomorrow?
    Might do some laundry. Might paint a picture. Might cook up a little somethin.

    28. Where is your mom right now?
    She's in my head...saying, "But what about meeee?"

    29. Look to your left, what do you see?
    A black shelf with two carved wooden cats and a small lamp on it and a framed poster with a black cat that says "Tournee du Chat Noir De Rodolphe Salis"...you know the one.

    30. What color is your watch?
    When I quit hospital nursing, I swore I'd never wear a watch again. And I haven't.

    31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
    Funnel-web spiders, Taipan's, crocks and sharks. Which is why I don't plan to visit Australia any time soon.

    32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
    If I were to be somehow horribly disfigured or if it was something that interfered with day to day living, then sure. Otherwise, I'd just as soon be "real".

    33. What is your birthstone?
    Opal or pink tourmaline.

    34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
    Despite my fat ass, I very rarely eat fast food. The couple times a year that I do, it's drive-through.

    35. How many kids do you want?
    Exactly as many as I have.

    36. Do you have a dog?
    Nope. We have a Tasmanian Devil who merely pretends to be a cat. But I keep tellin 'im I'm gonna trade 'im in for a dog.

    37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
    Da Zigster. Who is completely shattered because he didn't get laid off. Really.

    38. Have you met anyone famous?
    Hmmmm...in a former career, I interviewed then-President Carter's son, Chip. And
  • Frank Abagnale, Jr.
  • . And I literally ran into Roy Scheider as I was comin into...and he was goin out of Walgreen's in Sarasota, Florida. Does that count?

    39. Any plans today?
    I worked. Ho hum.

    40. How many states have you lived in?
    Illinois...twice. Florida and Alabama. That'd be three, right?

    41. Ever go to college?
    Yup. I are edumacated. And I got the piece of paper that says "Degree" on it to prove it. Somewhere.

    42. Where are you right now?
    I'm in a good place.

    43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
    That Ziggy didn't get laid off. Really. And that he got bumped to third shift. Which totally and completely sucks big donkey balls.

    44. Last song listened to?
    I have American Idol on...but have no idea who just sang what.

    46. Are you allergic to anything?
    Work and pain.

    47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
    At home, I'm barefoot...even when it's coooold. When I have to wear shoes, my favorites are sandals or my Crocs.

    48. Are you jealous of anyone?
    Nope.

    50. Is anyone jealous of you?
    Good lawd...I wouldn't know why.

    51. What time is it?
    Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

    52. Do any of your friends have children?
    All of 'em.

    53. Do you eat healthy?
    Believe it or not, I eat pretty healthy. For a fat girl.

    54. What do you usually do during the day?
    If it's on a day I work, I...uh...work. If not, I fuck around. (See? It IS my favorite curse word.)

    55. Do you hate anyone right now?
    Nah. Don't waste my time on hate.

    56. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
    Hmmmm...never thought about that. It's usually "Hi", I think.

    58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
    Fifty four. That sucks. But I guess the alternative would be like...major suckage, huh?

    59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
    In St. Louis. Once. Never again. Ever. I don't hafta and you can't make me.

    60. How did you get one of your scars?
    You're not gonna believe this....but this one time...at band camp...uh...no...I tried to open a dog food bag (remember the kind that was sewn up with string?) with a Phillips screwdriver. I have a little Phillips head-shaped scar on my right eyelid. I still can't believe I didn't put my eye out. Duh.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home