Thursday, May 24, 2007

This is my cat




This is my cat on drugs.

Stewie took a one way trip to eunuch-dom yesterday. Bless him little heart. He was still dopey when we brought him home. I alternated between laughing and crying...just watchin the poor little feller tryin to walk was hysterical.

He'd sit up, slowly start listing to one side or another, then fall over and lie there a while. Pretty soon, he'd get up and try it again...only to nod off, list to the other side...and fall over again. He could barely stagger, yet he tried to jump up onto the kitchen counter. He snagged a hold on the edge, hung there a minute, and before I could jump up and catch him, fell to the floor...and just laid there.

Cats don't always land on their feet.

Thankfully, he didn't seem to be in a bit of pain. Other than psychic, I mean.

I wonder if he knows his balls are gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home