Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blogging while inebriated

Ok, I'm just, plain drunk. I havent' had anything to drink in probably 2 months, so it doesnt' take much.

I'm feelin soooooooooooooo good.

I bought some of that Smirnoff "Cosmopolitan" stuff at WalMart. And it's good. Ok, it'd be better with a little more cranberrry juice in it. But that can be remedied.

I thought it'd be reallly cool to sit out on the deck and sip Cosmopolitans. Ya know? Be....well..."cosmopolitan". Uh huh.

It probably would. Exce[t that we're ex[ectin compamy and I hafta fix some steaks on the grill. Hmmmmmm..............

I hope they like their steaks rarrrrrrre.

Ya know what? If they don't like their steaks rare....fuck 'em. That's the way I like 'em.

Gawd. I loooooooove where we are. And I looooooooove Mediacom's music stations.

Shirley, Shirley, bo burly. Banana fana fo firley. Fe Fi Mo Merley....Shirley!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home